Microsoft Dynamics 365
Integrated, data-driven software for better interactions with customers.
Streamline administrative processes in your sales, marketing, and service divisions, helping build and maintain customer relationships that matter.
Dynamics 365 for CRM
With Dynamics 365, you get CRM software that works as a customizable, flexible solution designed to suit your business requirements.
Choose a stand-alone application to meet the needs of a specific line of business or use multiple CRM tools that work together as a powerful integrated solution.
Generate multichannel marketing campaigns, nurture sales-ready leads, and align your sales and marketing teams with planning and tracking tools that integrate with your existing apps and services.
Go beyond sales force automation to better understand customer needs, engage more effectively, and win more deals. Sell smarter with embedded insights, foster relationships, boost productivity, accelerate sales performance, and innovate with a modern and adaptable platform. Use AI capabilities to track customer relationships and automate sales execution with contextual prompts that drive sales strategy.
Deliver guided, intelligent service and support on any channel with a unique ability to work with your existing systems. Empower customers and agents with the tools they need to ensure quick and accurate resolution, every time.
Streamline scheduling, inventory management, and on-site efficiency. Offer quick and transparent communications and tracking functionalities to keep customers connected to your field agents.
Project Service Automation
Empower your employees to anticipate resource demand and work together with collaborative tools that are easy to tailor to your business.
Unify CRM and ERP capabilities, bringing together all the information you need to respond to customers and suppliers quickly. Gain an edge with accurate, timely data available to everyone who needs it.
Get an end-to-end view of your customers
Turn data into insights to keep your current customers happy or connect with new prospects.
- Track past customer sales and purchase history.
- Offer benefits to loyal customers.
- Identify future leads.
Use a common platform
Bring disparate customer relationship software functions together for seamless management.
- Customisable dashboards providing up-to-date business intelligence.
- Centralised customer data, whether it’s on-premises or in the cloud.
- Options that enable growth into other global markets.
- Easy integration with other software solutions.
Gain visibility into customers
Giving your team visibility into what makes customers tick will give you the inside edge over the competition.
- Create customised messages for customers according to their needs.
- Set up prompts so agents (in the office and field) know how often a customer has been contacted and what information they have received.
- Learn about how customers prefer to be contacted: social, email, text, or phone.
Offer customer portals
Online self-service portals put customers in control of their data, help them learn about product information, and let them track account activity.
- Clients can create and review requests, reducing their demands on you when troubleshooting issues.
- Customers take charge of their data, increasing accuracy and reducing staff time spent on client data management.
- Contact forms can be automated to generate quick customer responses and to kick off nurture campaigns and workflows.
Let's talk about your business
Sonata Scalable offers a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your business needs.
A Microsoft Gold Partner in Enterprise Resource Planning with more than 30 years industry experience.
A member of Microsoft’s Early Adopter Program entrusted with product testing and development.
Developers of industry-specific functionality delivering extended capabilities seamlessly on the Microsoft Dynamics software platform.